Age*Before*Beauty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Age*Before*Beauty

Where lovers and creators of olde tyme finery unite for friendship and inspiration.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshines_creations

sunshines_creations

April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge Empty
PostSubject: April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge   April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello Beauties!!!

For April's Launch, Ribbons and Roses (themed around spring flowers) we are going to try a pattern challenge... A wonderful pattern donated by Alice-wilmas*wimzees. Pattern download is over at the Main Ebay Group as well as more info on the pattern challenge...
Please be sure to give Alice the credit for the pattern where ever you will be selling it......

Here's the skinny, Alice is letting us use her Prim Spring bowl filler/ornie pattern for the Challenge.
April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge Alice

We can make the pattern according or put our spin on it. It will be in the Document files to the left
at our Ebay main group..........Be sure to grab it soon it will be gone by the end of the month.

I know with the economy not many can join the lauches. But this launch will include everyone who wants to participate. You can make these just for fun too and post pics...

Those of you who will be listing your items on Ebay Rules are as always, April 1st and 2nd are the launch dates to list your Challenge and launch items....

But for the Rest, anytime from now to April 2nd you can start making and posting your pics here, at the main groups or email them to me so we can show them off on our Blog. Email me @ kaela4177@verizon.net

Come on Ladies, lets show our Group Spirit with this one cheers

Kaela
Mod Squad

Ok I think I covered it any questions please feel free to ask, Mods if somethings missin could could you add it.. Thanks a bunch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunshinescreationsonline.com
AlwaysCrafty2

April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge   April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 am

Remember You don't have to use the pattern to be a part of the launch! BUT if you do rememeber to give credit to ALICE with Wilma's Wimzee's as the designer.

Reminder: In your title make sure to use AB4B RR.

AND This month there will be one prize given out. Everyone who lists something on april 1 & 2 with AB4B RR in their Title will have their name go into a pot and We will draw one name on April 3 and you will win this set 1 faux chocolate bunnie and 2 Peanut Butter/Chocolate/Oatmeal Easter Egg Soaps (plate not included)
April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge 359911629

Just something fun for us for April!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwayscrafty2.com

April 1-2 Launch Ribbons & Roses/ Pattern Challenge
Page 1 of 1